- International is a 1975 studio album released by the female girl group The Three Degrees.
- Existing, occurring, or carried on between two or more nations
- concerning or belonging to all or at least two or more nations; “international affairs”; “an international agreement”; “international waters”
- Used by people of many nations
- Agreed on by all or many nations
- external: from or between other countries; “external commerce”; “international trade”; “developing nations need outside help”
- In Christianity, Bible study is the study of the Bible by ordinary people as a personal religious or spiritual practice. Some denominations may call this devotion or devotional acts; however in other denominations devotion has other meanings.
- (Bible Studies) Post and discuss short Bible studies.
- 1. Personal activity in studying God’s word. <> 2. A regular study of God’s word that is carried on with someone who is not yet a dedicated, baptized Christian, or with someone who is newly such, but has not yet completed studying the material the
- A guild or corporation
- Friendly association, esp. with people who share one’s interests
- family: an association of people who share common beliefs or activities; “the message was addressed not just to employees but to every member of the company family”; “the church welcomed new members into its fellowship”
- A group of people meeting to pursue a shared interest or aim
- company: the state of being with someone; “he missed their company”; “he enjoyed the society of his friends”
- money granted (by a university or foundation or other agency) for advanced study or research
bible study fellowship international – True to
She said “YES” and that Bible study with five women grew into an organization which exploded into a movement that now ministers to hundreds of thousands of students every week and has impacted the lives of millions of people in countries around the world including the Republic of China. Told through a big family photo album pasted together and held in place with a fascinating narrative thread, God’s faithfulness through His plans, will touch your heart and renew your passion for His Word.
Bible Study Fellowship (Day 13 of 30 days of gratitude Pool)
Bible Study Fellowship International
bible study fellowship international
Part One: Important Questions that need to be Addressed
- Can we trust the Bible?
- Should we question the Bible?
- Isn’t God so mysterious that there is not much we can know about Him?
- Wasn’t the Bible passed down verbally from generation to generation before it was written?
- Does God talk to men?
- Didn’t the men God spoke to make mistakes?
- Hasn’t the text been copied so many times it is unreliable?
- Didn’t the original text have contradictions?
- Aren’t some of the books of the Bible lost or missing?
- Don’t the Bible and science oppose each other?
- Does archaeology support the Bible?
- Does history support the Bible?
- Do miracles happen?
- Doesn’t the Bible contain some false and even harmful teachings?
- Doesn’t the hypocrisy in the Christian Church show the Bible is not true?
- Don’t Christians disagree about even the most basic Christian truths?
Part Two: Important Points to Keep in Mind
- God is the Bible’s sole Author
- The Bible accurately foretells the future
- God will prove Himself
- What the Bible is